Join Fred Saide for this live video presentation. Fred is the Managing Partner of MoneyMattersUSA® and co-hosts the MoneyMattersUSA® podcast which has a worldwide audience. Fred is a former principal consultant and wrote for Gannett media. He authors many articles, often ghostwritten for websites and others. He has been interviewed for many publications, podcasts, and streaming media.
Are you retired or soon to be retired? With all the noise coming from Washington, DC, what to do is confusing.
Are you trying to avoid The Mistakes that can destroy your retirement?
At this workshop you will learn:
- How to avoid the mistakes that can destroy your retirement.
- Major retirement risks that destroy your hopes and dreams and force you to settle for less.
- The direction to go from here during this period of uncertainty in the economy, the markets, and the issue of increasing taxes.
- Does high risk mean high rewards? Can you limit risk and still avoid running out of money during your lifetime?
- Do you know the Biden Rules-Green Book- and the impact of Secure Act 2.0 on your retirement?
- Rules to follow to enjoy a secure retirement.
- How to reduce your taxes during a tax increase environment.
Thursday, April 20th
7 PM EST
YouTube MoneyMattersUSA® channel
Saturday, April 22nd
2:15 PM EST
Live broadcast on LinkedIn